2018 SAW street trial bike frame kit
- Supplied with a SAW Sealed Headset and Hypartbox Single Sided Sprung Chain tensioners.
- Bolt through 7075-T6 hard anodised hub axles (10mm rear, 15mm front) greatly increase stiffness over traditional designs.
- Tapered steerer tube and headtube is considerably stronger than standard 1 1/8" alternatives, and also allows a larger crown, meaning a larger weld contact area between the crown and the oversized fork legs which increases strength there too!
- New hydroformed tubing allows extra material to be positioned only where required, meaning that weight can be saved overall whilst creating a substantially stronger frame.
- Unique hydroformed down tube is resistant to denting thanks to it's profile, but also allows improved weld contact at the head tube and bottom bracket.
- The BB shell uses an innovative 2-piece design, giving greater clearance and stiffness whilst allowing it to be hollow thus saving weight over previous designs.
- For use with 27.2mm seat post and 31.8mm seat clamp.
- 73mm bottom bracket shell.
- 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" tapered, butted, 6066 aluminium steer tube uses a new crown system that removes the traditional stress riser from that area, giving a much more durable fork. Also features a threaded top-cap system with a large cutout allowing front brake hoses to be routed through the steer tube if required.
Kit consists of:
- SAW 2018 frame, MATT BLACK
- SAW 2018 frok , MATT BLACK
- Hypartbox 100x15mm bolt through front axle
- Hypartbox 135x10mm bolt through rear axle (Also compatible with 142x12mm axle)
- SAW Sealed Headset, Black
- Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung chain tensioner
- Wheelbase: 977mm
- Chainstay: 362mm
- BB Rise: +17.5mm
- Head Angle: 73.5˚
- Reach: 660mm
- Frame: 2.325kg (including headset, tensioner and rear axle)
- Forks: 1.148kg (including front axle)
- Headset type: Internal tapered
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 73mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 135mm / 142mm
- Bashguard type: n/a - requires a bashring