[ FREE shipping ] ECHO Rim 100m Front Hub 32H for Bike Trials
Front Echo TR non-disc hub designed to be as light and stiff as possible. Lack of titanium bolts aside, the design of this hub is identical to the Echo SL hub from a few years ago.
- For use with rim brakes
- Suggested radial lacing on both sides
- Sealed bearings
- 12mm axle made of aluminium, machined down to 10mm at the dropouts
- M6 funbolts
- Drilling: 32h
- Weight: 111g (inc. funbolts)
Hub is sold with:
- Flange spacing: 65mm
- Flange diameter: 33mm / 32mm
- Centre of hub to flange: 33mm / 32mm
- Hub has a 10mm axle which makes it incompatible with Trialtech forks equipped with 9mm dropouts. Additional machining needed to make the set compatible.
- Hub features a tapered axle which prevents it from rotating in the dropouts when tightening or removing the wheel. Please note that the taper has only one correct position.
Big parcels like Frames, Froks, Handle Bars, Wheels, Rims etc.
Shipping by EMS:
- ASIA,EU,AU,CA,US: 5-10 days, tracking provided
Shipping by China Post Air Parcel:
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days, tracking provided
Small parcels like Pedal, Stems, Brakes, Cranks, Bottom Bracket etc.
Shipping by DHL epacket
- ASIA,EU,AU,CA,US: 7-10 days, tracking provided
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days based on continents
If you need faster shipping, please contact www.facebook.com/itrialbike for quotation.
But I strongly recommend the above service. Thank you.