[ FREE shipping ] Try-All Caged Pedal for Bike Trials Biketrial
- Top quality trials pedal from Try-All as used by the Koxx World Team.
- Slim line aluminium outer cage provides excellent grip and feel, with a tweaked design to make the cages less prone to impact damage.
- Single cage both saves weight and increases grip over traditional dual-caged pedals.
- New for 2011, cages feature slots on all sides to help reduce weight.
- This single cage is made from 7075 T6 aluminium alloy, the toughest grade available, another upgrade over other caged pedals of similar aesthetics.
- Large contact area helps keep your feet on the pedals, no matter how rough the terrain.
- Unique, custom designed and CNC machined 7075 T6 aluminium body features ribbed sections to help increase pedal arm stiffness and strength.
- Strong, high quality steel axles.
- Anodised black cages and body with laser etched Try-All logos, with black or red axles.
- Weight: 302g per pair.
- Cage width (Widest point): 99mm
- Cage length (Longest point): 84mm
- Cage depth (Thinnest point): 14mm
- Cage depth (Thickest point): 26mm
- Cage material thickness: 3mm
Big parcels like Frames, Froks, Handle Bars, Wheels, Rims etc.
Shipping by EMS:
- ASIA,EU,AU,CA,US: 5-10 days, tracking provided
Shipping by China Post Air Parcel:
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days, tracking provided
Small parcels like Pedal, Stems, Brakes, Cranks, Bottom Bracket etc.
Shipping by DHL epacket
- ASIA,EU,AU,CA,US: 7-10 days, tracking provided
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days based on continents
If you need faster shipping, please contact www.facebook.com/itrialbike for quotation.
But I strongly recommend the above service. Thank you.