[ FREE shipping ] BREATH TOMORROW 26'' Frame with Headsets
- Breath Tomorrow 26”, the top-of-the-range 26” frame from Breath.
- Tested and developed for the last few months by multi-time UCI World Champion Gilles Coustellier.
- Made from high quality 6069 aluminium, which keeps the weight down and still offers great strength.
- Innovative, exclusive design by Breath, with 3D hydro-formed tubing for increased stiffness and strength.
- Features a newly designed 130mm head tube, with a CNC-machined window that helps save unnecessary weight, for using with an internal headset (supplied with the frame).
- The bottom bracket tube is CNC machined in a single piece along with the chain-stays joint, which guarantees increased stiffness and strength.
- The head tube is gusseted to the top and down tubes to increase its strength.
- Features CNC mechanized 4-bolt rim brake mounts, machined in a single piece along with the built-in brake booster and welded to the frame to improve braking performance.
- CNC-machined dropouts, spaced at 116mm, for using with 3mm-thick snail cams.
- Two finishes available: electric blue and mat black.
- Wheelbase: 1095mm
- Chainstay Length: 380mm
- BB Rise: +70mm
- Head Angle: 71.5º
Available in mat black or shiny electric blue.
Weight: 1,59kg (+ 65g Headset)