[ FREE shipping ] ECHO TR ISIS Cranks 160/170mm Splined/Threaded for Bike Trials
- Large recesses machined into the front of the crank to reduce weight as much as possible whilst not compromising strength.
- Comes with a shoulder machined by the freewheel threads to allow more room to fit a bashring without compromising the amount of threads available for your freewheJUMPbikesel (Note: Cranks come with a spacer to cover this area should you not wish to use a bashring).
- Fits all ISIS bottom brackets.
- Threaded to accept a front freewheel or screw-on fixed sprocket (standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread).
- Very light yet still stiff and strong enough for street use.
- 160mm or 170mm lengths available, in a range of colours.
- Weight: 460g, (160mm length), 477g (170mm length)
- OFFSET: 36mm