STROY Framekit for Street Trials Inspired Bicycles
- Supplied with a SAW Sealed Headset and Single Sided Sprung Chain tensioners.
- Bolt through 7075-T6 hard anodized hub axles (10mm rear, 15mm front) greatly increase stiffness over traditional designs.
- Tapered steer tube and headtube is considerably stronger than standard 1 1/8" alternatives, and also allows a larger crown, meaning a larger weld contact area between the crown and the oversized fork legs which increases strength there too!
- The BB shell uses an innovative 2-piece design, giving greater clearance and stiffness whilst allowing it to be hollow, thus saving weight over previous designs.
- For use with 27.2mm seat post and 31.8mm seat clamp.
- 73mm bottom bracket shell.
- 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" tapered, butted, 6066 aluminum steer tube uses a new crown system that removes the traditional stress riser from that area, giving a much more durable fork. Also features a threaded top-cap system with a large cutout, allowing front brake hoses to be routed through the steer tube if required.
Kit consists of:
- STORY 2020 frame, MATT BLACK
- STORY 2020 fork , MATT BLACK
- 100x15mm bolt through front axle
- 135x10mm bolt through rear axle
-Sealed Headset, Black
- Wheelbase: 970mm
- Chainstay: 358mm
- BB Rise: +12.5mm
- Head Angle: 73.5˚
- Frame: 1.940kg (including headset, tensioner and rear axle)
- Forks: 0.990kg (including front axle)