[ FREE shipping ] Try-All K2 Stem 150x30 for Bike Trials
- New lightweight stem from prestigious brand Try-All.
- High quality 3D forged 6061 aluminium, without welds to save weight and increase its strength.
- This model features a brand new design, which uses two removable clamps to ease handlebar fitting, great for higher rise bars.
- The separate bar clamps fit around your bars and then clamp around a tab on the side of the stem body.
- Sloping steerer clamp gives more clearance (49mm tall) and is great to avoid knee impacts.
- 150mm X 30º, ideal for 20” and 24” bikes, but also for 26” bikes with a high bottom bracket.
- Suitable for all 31.8 handlebars.
- Ultra light CNC top cap included (only suitable for this stem).
- Matt black finish, with cool laser etched Try-All graphics.
- 150mm long x 30º
- Steerer clamp: 30mm tall (rear) and 49mm tall (front)
- Handlebar diameter: Ø 31, 8mm
- 4 bolts (2x M6x20mm and 2x M5x18mm)
- Matt black
- White laser etched Try-All logo
- 206g (steel bolts supplied), plus top cap at 5.2g
Big parcels like Frames, Froks, Handle Bars, Wheels, Rims etc.
Shipping by EMS:
- ASIA,EU,AU,CA,US: 5-10 days, tracking provided
Shipping by China Post Air Parcel:
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days, tracking provided
Small parcels like Pedal, Stems, Brakes, Cranks, Bottom Bracket etc.
Shipping by DHL epacket
- ASIA,EU,AU,CA,US: 7-10 days, tracking provided
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days based on continents
If you need faster shipping, please contact www.facebook.com/itrialbike for quotation.
But I strongly recommend the above service. Thank you.